Shiplap in kitchen?

I've done some research and it seems that many people who have done this have used 1/4" plywood sub flooring sheets. Ripped then to width, then placed onto the wall with space between each board. I've seen photos of this and it looks nice and is what my wife wants.
So my question is...how do I rip 4x8 sheets of plywood evenly into 4-6" wide strips keeping the edges straight. My table saw is not large enough to handle 4x8 sheets. I've seen 50" straight edge clamps that can be used along with a circular saw but that would not allow me to cut the plywood long wise. I suppose I might find a lumber yard with a panel saw that could do this for me.

Sawboard or one of the guided circular saw tracks (commercial built or some kind of diy). Some of those straight edges you have seen, come in two connectable pieces (unlike a sawboard, they don't show the cutline). If you have a straight edge on one side, then there is an accessory that can be bought or built for a circular saw, an edge guide. They tend to be small, on the ones that fit in the circular saw spot, but I have seen one welded up to be larger (and they mounted a longer piece of wood to help keep it parallel), or there are after market ones (some are for only right bladed saws, like the Accu rip, while others have become for either blade, like the Kreg Rip clamp) that mount to the front. Then there are homemade ones, out of scrap (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVjgd7SXw8E), that reference both the front and back of the saw (limits chance of getting out of parallel to edge, from damage).

Skip the panel saw, and create your own. You will reuse it.