Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday again

Friday again

Seems we just keep getting to this point every week and I still have no idea what I'd doing. Ya I'm a last minute guy.

Ya 'll be safe and enjoy a beautiful weekend.

Hey My wife is planning a BD party for me on the 20th of Aug. Your all invited Is that far enough notice ?
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Daughter coming from Indianapolis today. BBQ tonight and let the good time roll. To hot to do to much. Water the garden a little and pray for rain.
    Hope every one stays cool and safe this weekend. Don't push to hard in this weather.
    David

I'm taking the day to recuperate from tractor mowing all day yesterday. Man was it HOT!!! Going to have a belated birthday lunch with a friend, and that's it for the day. Tomorrow back to turning.

Dave, I hope she's throwing that party in NH for you. If that is the case, I'll be there.

I'm finishing a great week long class today, but have to drive way too many miles home through truly awful traffic. Do need to make a stop to see a parishioner in the hospital on the way. I look forward to the break from the traffic. Tomorrow, some work on the tractor project which has laid fallow for a few weeks. Maybe some on the CNC cabinet as well. Sunday it is back to work for me.
    ++++++

Some say the land of milk and honey; others say the land of fruits and nuts. All together my sort of heaven.

Power is not taken. It is given. Who have you given yours to? Hmmmm?

Carol Reed

I started the day with a run to Lowe's for a couple of items. I dropped off LOML at the supermarket next door to Lowe's and she was done when I drove back there. I'm working on some name plaques for grandkids this morning, then will sling some Turf Builder on the lawn.

Saturday, I'll continue carving the kids plaques on my CNC and work on drawings for a couple of new projects. We'll have guests joining us for dinner, so I'll prepare a beef roast and veggies with Bobbie's assistance.

Sunday will again be our usual: I'll prepare brunch, then settle in for some NASCAR.
    Bill Arnold
    Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia.
    NRA Life Member and Member of Mensa
    My Weather Underground station

Unfortunately Carol, nope. Gonna be here in Texas just down the highway from me. Not really a party, just lunch. Good enough for me. It's gonna be another hot one today, but as we say around here, it's Texas.

We've got the grandson all weekend, but mostly doing some organizing around the house and need to mow. Will be doing some swimming if the pool cooperates, still have broken line somewhere that I need to scope out or get the pool company to come look at if my next scoping attempt fails. I have a couple of signs I need to knock out for a friend if I get time.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Parts came in for the 68, so may be working on the bug this weekend. To darn hot'to ride anyway.

OK , venison will be on the grill Saturday, Invitation offered LOL if you in the DC area.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Tonight and Saturday night I'm attending high school class reunion events. Hard to believe it's been 5.7* years since we graduated.

Saturday and Sunday I've got some yard and garden work to do. Fortunately, it's only supposed to be in the mid-90s here. In my spare time I need to work on some songs for the new #2 band. We have rehearsal next weekend and I need to have 10 songs down.

* That's in dog years, of course.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Dave, what's your favorite flavor cake. I'll have it ready for your arrival !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Faith, Hope & Charity