Friday again

Seems we just keep getting to this point every week and I still have no idea what I'd doing. Ya I'm a last minute guy.

Ya 'll be safe and enjoy a beautiful weekend.

Hey My wife is planning a BD party for me on the 20th of Aug. Your all invited Is that far enough notice ? :)

Daughter coming from Indianapolis today. BBQ tonight and let the good time roll. To hot to do to much. Water the garden a little and pray for rain.
Hope every one stays cool and safe this weekend. Don't push to hard in this weather.
David

I'm taking the day to recuperate from tractor mowing all day yesterday. Man was it HOT!!! Going to have a belated birthday lunch with a friend, and that's it for the day. Tomorrow back to turning.

Dave, I hope she's throwing that party in NH for you. If that is the case, I'll be there. :D :thumb:

I'm finishing a great week long class today, but have to drive way too many miles home through truly awful traffic. Do need to make a stop to see a parishioner in the hospital on the way. I look forward to the break from the traffic. Tomorrow, some work on the tractor project which has laid fallow for a few weeks. Maybe some on the CNC cabinet as well. Sunday it is back to work for me.

I started the day with a run to Lowe's for a couple of items. I dropped off LOML at the supermarket next door to Lowe's and she was done when I drove back there. I'm working on some name plaques for grandkids this morning, then will sling some Turf Builder on the lawn.

Saturday, I'll continue carving the kids plaques on my CNC and work on drawings for a couple of new projects. We'll have guests joining us for dinner, so I'll prepare a beef roast and veggies with Bobbie's assistance.

Sunday will again be our usual: I'll prepare brunch, then settle in for some NASCAR.

Unfortunately Carol, nope. Gonna be here in Texas just down the highway from me. Not really a party, just lunch. Good enough for me. It's gonna be another hot one today, but as we say around here, it's Texas.

We've got the grandson all weekend, but mostly doing some organizing around the house and need to mow. Will be doing some swimming if the pool cooperates, still have broken line somewhere that I need to scope out or get the pool company to come look at if my next scoping attempt fails. I have a couple of signs I need to knock out for a friend if I get time.

Parts came in for the 68, so may be working on the bug this weekend. To darn hot'to ride anyway.

OK , venison will be on the grill Saturday, Invitation offered LOL if you in the DC area.

Tonight and Saturday night I'm attending high school class reunion events. Hard to believe it's been 5.7* years since we graduated. :rolleyes:

Saturday and Sunday I've got some yard and garden work to do. Fortunately, it's only supposed to be in the mid-90s here. In my spare time I need to work on some songs for the new #2 band. We have rehearsal next weekend and I need to have 10 songs down.

* That's in dog years, of course. :D

Thanks, Bob! Chocolate, man, chocolate!!! Gotta be chocolate!!! Actually, my birthday was on the 13th, but my friend's and my schedules just could not mesh until today. But, it was decided over some great tamales that we (her, my girlfriend, and me) were all going to go see that new movie "Secret Life of Pet's" next Thursday. Looks like it will be hilarious! Then the week after that the new Star Trek movie!