OK guys I need help

You are a braver man than me.:eek: I could have a great workshop if my wife didn't insist on parking her car in the garage.:dunno: I've parked my truck in the driveway for the last ten years so I can have half of the garage for my shop, but can't seem to get her to understand that it could be better if she'd park outside, too. But she sure is willing to come on my side to use the tools when she's in the mood to make sawdust. Oh well, at least she likes to work out there with me once in awhile. Guess that's a good thing?:huh: :dunno: :rofl:

.....Gord

Cars are supposed to go in garages? :confused: Been married 43 years hasn't happened yet. Where we are, I have spaced to park, at least, six cars inside. Don't do it. Now, my ATV, it is under cover. :rolleyes:

Good man Frank:thumb: :thumb: Mowers go in before cars;) ;) And certainly some fine turning wood (with the help of videos and you folks). Don't know if I am allowed to use this but think she is SOL:rofl: :rofl:

Mods if I done something wrong please remove.
Thanks,
Chuck

You guys just think that I am not brave:rofl: :rofl: Here she is setting in her spot:thumb: :thumb: Wood goes in tomorrow after it dries.:wave: :wave: One brave fellow here :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Thanks,
Chuck

Attachments

• Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 6
Nice find, Chuck! My half of the garage kicked my truck out 5 years ago with my first table saw (I did flat work for 25 years with only hand held power tools). Then I added another... and then a Harley... and then a bandsaw... and then a floor model drill press. The last two additions kicked my Harley into "her" side of the garage booting her car out. She's been none too happy about it, but...