A Hack Version of a Pull-Saw Rack

Stuart Ablett

Just a quicky hack job here, but hey, it only took like 15 min and it works well, so if it's a hack job but it works, then is it a hack job? :huh: :D

IMG_1703.JPG

IMG_1704.JPG

IMG_1705.JPG

The big deal for me is I can fit more saws into a smaller space and the cut for the saws at 45 degrees makes them easier to get out because they are on the side of the cabinet, not flat on the wall.

Domo

Last edited:
Stu given all those Japanese saws how about some time when u have a moment spare (if that ever happens) doing a video on them and why you have the ones you have.
i only have a small one and would love to hear from a guy like you as to why and how if possible, you use them.
Yes...i know i can google it. But i dont know the person on the other end of that search result like i have come to learn your way. So my main reason for asking is for Your take not some unknown commentary. lol
You are well positioned to give us in the west a objective view of the Japanese approach to tools and woodworking in comparison to our western approach.
i "get" their use of planes, have even found myself pulling my stanley at times.
but its the variety of those blades on those saws that confuses me and where do u hold the saw on those what seems to me as looooong handles.lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk