Smart Saw

Some sort of cheesy ebook about how to DIY a CNC machine.

Based on the quality of the web page, the verbiage used, and the excessively thorough link farm / comment spam pointing back to various site peddling it I'm rather strongly voting for scam. No one would invest that much energy in link spamming and obviously fake reviews on a legitimate product.

Don't hold back Ryan, What do you really think?

:rofl:

The sock puppet "reviews" are just killing me.

I suspect that you probably do get an ebook of some sort, but its probably worth about the paper its written on.

Good luck getting your refund as well - they use "clickbank" which makes "getting refunds quick and easy" - "60 day money back guarantee". Not so fast there buckaroo. Clickbank doesn't exactly have a good name in the industry.

Some not-so-great customer experiences here:
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/online/clickbank.html

From one of the reviews, which was on a site called, coincidentally enough, diysmartsawreview.com. I'm sure it's completely unbiased...

"If you want to achieve the best possible results, you should know that you have to follow each of the included steps of the program. Avoiding even of the steps if you are lazy, you won't get the results you're expecting. So, carefully read all of the given instructions and follow them in order to get the perfect wooden work you're building."

Ha! Seems legit to me. :rofl: