Shop/storage building finshed

fred hargis

Now I have to do the interior. When we moved here last April, I gave up my detached shop and a nice pole barn with a concrete floor. The current place has a pole barn, but it's a machine shed (gravel floor) used for farm machinery. I decided to build one large building to cover the shop needs as well as storage for things where I need concrete, and this will also give me a service area for the vehicles and whatnot; so the new building wound up being 32x50x10', a little over half will be shop, the remaining section for my barn stuff. I'll put in a partition wall to separate the 2, and need to get on with the wiring, insulating, and drywall (that part will be hired out, I hope). The large OH door provides access to the storage part, the small one for my shop stuff. Here's what I have:
doneExsm.jpg doneSxsm.jpg insidexsm.jpg

Shop/storage space? The inside looks big enough to open a roller skating rink! Looks like it'll be a lot of fun finishing it out. :thumb:

Beautiful place! With an abundance of space like that, you can transform it into absolutely anything! I am thrilled to see what you have got in store for this new masterpiece. If it was me, I think entertainment runs nicely in such a spacious area. It could even be divided into sub sectors for different groups to entertain their own groups of guests. Do upload what you have in mind. I bet it will be a fun process.