Dallas is too stupid to win

Mark E Smith

Just watched the Dallas Giants game...omg...why would anyone go for one more play with 17 sec on the clocks at the 45 yd line...just kick the Freaking field goal you morons, Dallas deserved to lose that game, because they are too stupid to be playing in the NFL. I am Dallas fan but it's pretty hard to be on their side since Landry...every coach since him has been a moron...I think I am through with them...jeez...thanks for letting me vent, I needed that...

edit:...lol..had to fix my typo

Last edited:
Actually, Mark. It was Tom Landry not Laundry. Though I am sure he did some laundry from time to time. He was a darn good coach. I think Jimmy Johnson probably was too but that stupid Jerry Jones kept interfering with him. I haven't paid the NFL any attention for a long time. I think they are all for the most part over paid prima donnas. My son, bless his pea picking heart, is a die hard Dallas fan. He no not what he doeth. Haven't been able to educate him, yet. What can I say? I really prefer to spend my time doing something else besides watching pro football.

Dave,
That's enough heresy to get your Texas citizenship revoked. Football in TX is not a matter of life and death, it's much more important than that! At least the Aggies won big.

My team came through. Kansas City Chiefs. Had to leave in first half. Could not stand the beating they were getting. Then in second half roared back. Over time win. Whoopie Yeah Dallas is not to cool after Jones took over. Rich he is coach he's not.
David

Actually, Mark. It was Tom Landry not Laundry. Though I am sure he did some laundry from time to time. He was a darn good coach. I think Jimmy Johnson probably was too but that stupid Jerry Jones kept interfering with him. I haven't paid the NFL any attention for a long time. I think they are all for the most part over paid prima donnas. My son, bless his pea picking heart, is a die hard Dallas fan. He no not what he doeth. Haven't been able to educate him, yet. What can I say? I really prefer to spend my time doing something else besides watching pro football.

I know, really embarrassing that Jerry Jones is from Arkansas too, or used to be, he has really screwed up that team since be bought them...

Steve, the NFL lost me for the most part when the players went on strike all those years ago. The scab teams played better football than the regular players. Pitiful. I tried to watch them, but when Jones took over and wouldn't let the ones who knew what they were doing get the job done, that was it. Didn't think they were getting paid enough to play a game. Seems to me I don't recall anyone holding a gun to their heads telling them they had to play pro football. If that gets me convicted of heresy, then so be it. But I'm sticking to my guns, which I have aplenty, and that's that. But those who want to watch them that's their business, not mine. Nor will I chastise them for it. Nor will I giggle at them. Won't even laugh. But I do have better things to do with my time than watch that. :D

I like pro-foot ball... here lately it's something on TV that I can sleep through.

I actually more of a fan of college football and watch the TN Vols win over VA Tech this week... pretty good game, even though the first half was a little hokey.... they did come back and win.

Even more fun, local TV broadcasts high school games ... those boys really play hard.

Chuck, you have a good idea there. Turn on a pro football game and sleep through it. I do like watching a good high school game now and then. You are right, they really do get after it. That can be fun.