walnut slabs for sale

larry merlau

number 9 is $600.00-- spoken for but not gone yet!
number 3 is $450.00
number 10 is $400.00
the black spots are flies not holes, as shown on some of the pics

tn_walnut crotch FRT face-3.jpgwalnut crotch BACK face -3.jpgwalnut crotch FRT face-9.jpgwalnut crotch BACK face-9.jpgwalnut crotch FRT face-10.jpgwalnut crotch BACK face -10.jpg

Last edited:
yes, it from the same batch i havnt had time to do anything with it so its time to thin out the wood supply, its MC is around 10 to 12% its air dried and should clean up at around 2".. been cut for over 6 yrs. and been inside and dry all of that time.

Don't let distance stop you, Bill. :D Mine traveled from Michigan to California to New Mexico (with a little help from my friends).

With a short vacation in western Tennessee as well!

Mine took a similar route but are still in Arizona, awaiting a house to put them in.

Someday.

That #9 is a real beauty.

Here's an example of one of the slabs that I got from Larry that I turned into a table. My picture taking stinks and doesn't do this wonderful chocolate goodness any semblance of justice! These slabs are worth every penny and then some!

IMAG0219.jpgwalnut table 002.jpg

looks like i will be doing a drive south in the spring and could add these to the load and could also bring along some other lumber which i have to much of, so if there is any interset in some lumber or another one of these slabs send me a pm, and i will see how we can work it out. the lumber selection is a wide variety. the trip would be in late march or early april.