It's Friday, whats up for the weekend ??

Sorry about the shingles! Wife had 'em (bad!) a few years back, and said it was the worst - and longest lasting - pain she'd ever had. Seeing her discomfort, I went out and got the shot as soon as I could.

Regarding the scorpions - did you know they glow under black light? Might be helpful for finding the little bastards.

...Regarding the scorpions - did you know they glow under black light? Might be helpful for finding the little bastards.

Yep, we are the recent proud owners of a pair of super bright UV tactical lights. So far they're not helped to spot any scorpions, but we can sure tell where every speck of white lint is in the house. :eek: :D

Vaughn you incredible, man i wish i had your sense of humour, only you can add a funny side to hunting scorpions with a black light. keep it up u made this serious old farts day. ;)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Scorpion stings are about the hottest fire I've ever felt... back when I was about 8 or 9, we were visiting my grandparents and a cousin and I were playing outside, barefoot, and I stepped on one that was part of a herd that was transiting Gramp's yard... don't know how many were traveling across the yard, but we could see a swarm of them traveling in a straight line across the yard. I don't think a hot coal would have burned any worse.....

Then later in life (about 12), the neighbor boys and I were doing chores and had to get some corn out of a hog feeder.... we flipped the top off the feeder and I bent over the top of the feeder to scoop a bucket of corn... there was one crawling along the top edge of the feeder and he popped my in the belly, just about the belly button, I wasn't wearing a shirt, so got the full force of his stinger.... that one made me sick. .