Happy Birthday Stu....

Steve Ash

I guess I don't know with the time change whether today is your birthday, or it is tomorrow...:dunno: maybe yesterday....:huh:

...but at any rate.....Happy Birthday Stu, hope it is/was/will be a great one!:thumb:

Thanks guys!

I'm about 17 hours ahead of the west coast of the US & Canada, so now we are into the 12th of May here!

Busy work day, as usual, my lovely wife and daughters got me a delicious cake, which I came home about 9 PM to have and take a few pic. The girls got me some little things, fun stuff, and my lovely wife told me to get something I wanted for myself tool wise, so I got two new Hamlet 1/2" bowl gouges, and, they arrived today! :thumb:

Spent most of the evening at work, and then went to the Dungeon to finish up my wifes Mother's day present, as I know that today (I'm for bed soon here, it is 4:30 AM) Saturday will be busy, and I think we are going out on Mother's Day, so I did not want to have any problems with getting the present done.

Thanks again for the well wishes, and being over here with only my wife and kids as family, it sure is nice to have you lot as an extended family.

Cheers!

Happy Birthday Stu. I'm sorry I don't know no foreign language to wish you a happy birthday so I guess I'll just have to type something in hillbilly. Hope you have a good ern.

Since we're doing foreign language stuff...

誕生日おめでとう

(Which translates to Appy-hay Irthday-bay, Uart-stay!) :rofl: