how to tell time- novelty plaque

allen levine

someone sees it somewhere, oh, he can make it.

yeah, but using a paint pen ...........they leak when they want to.

but I made two of them, the one on the floor, the size of print was off, and the pen leaked, haven't decided if Im going to sand it off and restain and reprint. I want to move on to other projects.
pine, leftover expresso stain, white paint pen, 2 hooks.

not putting a second coat with paint pen on the one I put on cleat from another piece just to show it.
( I used some old oak to make wall hanging cleats on back of each)

everyone around me feels the need to keep me busy.

Attachments

• wallclock 008.jpg
    wallclock 008.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 78
  • wallclock 005.jpg
    wallclock 005.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 73
Allen, that is really a neat project! Good job on it as usual. Back when mom and dad did have a glass of wine in the evening that would have been a great present for them. Now that I think about it, my older sister could be a good recipient of that! :huh: Thanks for the wonderful example!

Allen, that is really a neat project! Good job on it as usual. Back when mom and dad did have a glass of wine in the evening that would have been a great present for them. Now that I think about it, my older sister could be a good recipient of that! :huh: Thanks for the wonderful example!

to be clear jon, I didn't come up with this idea, I mentioned someone saw it online and showed my daughter, and she said, oh, my father can make that for me.

I have to start building furniture again or find another hobby.
not happy with all these small tiny builds.
made a k cup holder today. Just to sit on my counter, will be stained to match my cherry kitchen cabinets, or close enough.
gotta find me some furniture to build, Im going batty.

Attachments

• kcuprack 001.jpg
    kcuprack 001.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 16