Sea Cucumber

I'd like you all to do a little reserch and let me know what you think. I'm getting a dealer job for this. I've been using it and my stamina level is awesome. The cancer killing properties are across the board.

A new study shows that sea cucumber extracts kill up to 95% of breast cancer cells, 90% of melanoma cells, 95% of liver cancer cells and 88% of lung cancer cells in test tubes. The extract can also stimulate the immune system against cancer, hinder the transfer of cancer cells. This behind the scientific theory in Western medicine is still a very new category, but in fact Chinese medicine has been used for several centuries sea cucumber.

Previous studies have shown that sea cucumber extract has strong cytotoxicity against cancer cells such as pancreatic cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer, skin cancer and liver cancer, and even leukemia and glioblastoma (Glioblastoma). effect. Scientists believe that triterpenoid saponins in sea cucumber Frondoside A compound should be a key contribution to the efficacy of anti-cancer compounds.

Recent research confirms the anticancer ability of Frondoside A, particularly in breast cancer, melanoma, liver cancer, lung cancer and other cancer cells have a high mortality rate. This compound not only directly induces apoptosis, but also inhibits angiogenesis and prevents metastasis and invasion of cancer cells. More intriguingly, frondoside A activates natural killer cells (NK) in the immune system to fight cancer cells. This effect is particularly pronounced in breast cancer cells, but it should also be applied to other cancers because it involves the immune system, With the type of cancer is not much relationship.

Frondoside A is also effective in reducing lung cancer in mice, and the effect is comparable to conventional chemotherapy drugs, the researchers speculated that this may also be related to the role of frondoside A activation of the immune system. Unlike chemotherapy drugs that damage the DNA and the immune system, and even induce a variety of side effects of leukemia, Frondoside A as long as a small dose can stimulate the immune system, safe and effective to kill mice in vivo leukemia cells.

Sea cucumber extract is a very promising natural anti-cancer drug, there are two clinical trials use it (and other natural extracts) to fight against myeloma and multiple myeloma, but experts are calling for more clinical trials To examine its effect on breast cancer and lung cancer. There are now dried and powdered sea cucumber products in North American non-prescription supplements, mainly for the treatment of inflammatory diseases such as arthritis, since sea cucumbers are also rich in chondroitin.

Last edited:
Medical science has turned to the oceans for new means for cures years ago. And has made good progress. So, what has been claimed about sea cucumbers is not surprising. I have not looked for anything about this one, but I hope that the studies that are published are done by non-biased entities such as Johns Hopkins or Mayo instead of industry sponsored ones.

I've just heard the same claims about dandelion root. Lets hope that there is future in these natural things and it's not just hype and mumbo jumbo.

Bob; Dandelion root and leafs, cucumber, celery and Bitter Mellon , mix into a drink, this is a lung healer, COPD , I've been working with the Chinese healer . These are not drugs there food supplements.