New used shed

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
Done!

Never underestimate a wily old woman! Especially not one with levers, hammers, ratchet straps, and wrecking bars.

It is up and in its corner as level as I can get it - as in good enough.

IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

8' x 12.5'. Added shelves and lights. Next comes 'stuff.'

I do believe that is a very similar model to the one I got. Mine is supposed to have windows, but it's still the awkward 8x12.5 size.

Mine is supposed to have windows, but it's still the awkward 8x12.5 size.

It should have two wall panels with windows, Brent. I put both mine on one side because the other side was against another shed and the back is against a fence. So a small bit of view, but more importantly, cross flow air. Sorry the pictures did not show that more clearly and it is a little dark out to take another. :D

As for the size, you undoubtedly know you can get extensions in 2 1/2' widths. There is nothing special about making the shed either longer or shorter as needed. My other shed is 15' long. This one is long enough that I am not going to invest in another 2 1/2'. Beside I wold run out of the wavy concrete to put it on. :rolleyes: :doh:

BTW, there are quarter round shelves that when placed in the corners next to the doors really help stiffen up the front and allow the doors to work better - marginally, but enough to mention it. FWIW to you.

Last edited:
Carol what are those light fixtures? That is an amazing shed with greater lighting the in my shop.
Need more light as years go by. Those little marks on rules are getting smaller every day.
David

Those are cheapo clamp on fixtures with CFL's rated for 100 watts each. I had them in that big shop in Nevada a few years ago and they lit the place like the sun. So didn't spend any money here, just daisy chained a few together. I have some in the other shed as well.

I know about those lines that keep getting smaller. :rolleyes: