Thread: My woodworking Friends

My woodworking Friends

I thought this was pretty neat. A year or so ago I put this together. Now I understand that these are woodworking friends from another forum, (wood online) but what I think was neat was the way you get to see other woodworkers toiling in their shops. It's like a snapshot in time and nothing more. I don't think this is in violation of any rules, and someday I would like to do the same thing for this forum.

I forgot I had this on my website, but every time I watch it, it brings a smile to my face. Perhaps it will you to as well.

Online Tribute
    I have no intention of traveling from birth to the grave in a manicured and well preserved body; but rather I will skid in sideways, totally beat up, completely worn out, utterly exhausted and jump off my tractor and loudly yell, "Wow, this is what it took to feed a nation!"

Very cool, Travis. I think something like this for Family Woodworking would be neat. I know you've mentioned this in the past and it didn't seem to get much steam. Here's hoping your post here will spark others' interest.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

Travis

That is a very cool production! Who/what is the song playing in the background? I have to say that on my tinny laptop speakers I had a rough time with the vocals, but it does have a good beat! I'll have to listen to it when I get home in a week or so.

I agree with Vaughn, that would be a fun thing to see for the members here, maybe for our 1st anniversary celebration.

Jay