Rennie Heuer

Staff member
Maybe its just me. :dunno:

When I click on a post to read it when I click again on "New Posts" the thread I just read should no longer be bolded, right? Not happening. Most, not all, of the threads I have read still show in bold when I click on new posts. Thats the strand part, not all. Does not seem to matter if I have posted to the thread or not.

I've reloaded, closed the tab and reopened, closed and reopened Chrome, and restarted the computer. No change.

Maybe its just me. :dunno:

When I click on a post to read it when I click again on "New Posts" the thread I just read should no longer be bolded, right? Not happening. Most, not all, of the threads I have read still show in bold when I click on new posts. Thats the strand part, not all. Does not seem to matter if I have posted to the thread or not.

I've reloaded, closed the tab and reopened, closed and reopened Chrome, and restarted the computer. No change.

I believe that it is cookie based in the browser. To clear the cookies for familywoodworking, copy paste this into your address of your Chrome browser:

chrome://settings/cookies

Then type in familywoodworking in the search, hover the cookie found and click on the "X" on the right side to delete that cookie.
cookies.png