Memorial skateboard display case.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL day out there!

I am exhausted because I spent all day either working on tyhe display case for Johnny's board, or cleaning the garage. The display is getting very close to completion. I just have to install the lighting and wire it. Then I have to decide what type of veneer I'm going to use on the outside. Then I can get the veneer installed and put a finish on it and it's ready to hang on the wall. It's coming out better than I had imagined.

skateboard display case.jpg

Coming along nicely John. I agree with you, was a fantastic day today. I finished mowing, then just sat there on the mower relaxing for about an hour enjoying the breeze.

It took me a while, but it's finished. It looks OK, but there are some things that I'm not completely happy with. Now that I know the concept works, I might make another one to tweek the areas that I don't like.

I can display it in one color and adjust the brightness, as well as set it up to fade to different colors. When I learn how to use the remote, I can even create my own custom colors. Here is a video of what it looks like while lit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLhT1-O9LfQ&t=15s