Small Condoms in the A8 Kit?

Finger cots. They are in there to keep finger oil off the guide rods when you install them.

I'm disappointed, I didn't have any in mine.

I just used some spray on dry lube to clean and lubricate the threaded rods and guide rods on mine.

Bill, were you worried about printers begetting printers?

Didn't think condoms were that effective. And just where would you put them? The mind boggles.

OK. you guys are playing with my mind here. Brent and Darren have sterile or 'fixed' printers and Bill got one that is fertile? Or feral? So the question is, is Bill gonna 'fix' his or is he going into the replicating business?

And then we'll have the A9 and the A10 and the A11 and so on. You better not wait, Don or you will have a tough time catching up. (I was going to use another adjective but that would have been a bit much.)

What fun you guys have given this old lady!

OK. you guys are playing with my mind here. Brent and Darren have sterile or 'fixed' printers and Bill got one that is fertile? Or feral? So the question is, is Bill gonna 'fix' his or is he going into the replicating business? And then we'll have the A9 and the A10 and the A11 and so on. You better not wait, Don or you will have a tough time catching up. (I was going to use another adjective but that would have been a bit much.) What fun you guys have given this old lady!

No more replicating for this guy (speaking of being fixed)! With five kids, I don't need any more. As to the A8 begetting an A9, etc., at least if they started misbehaving, all I'd have to do is hit the E-switch! ;)