Wedding band

I lost mine around 20 years ago and I have finally given up hope of finding it:D I decided to make another one and had a small piece of Bocote that I thought would work. I cut it with the CNC a little small and then sanded it to fit. I finished it with a linseed beeswax blend.

ring.jpgringfinger.jpg

Man u lucky with the missus u have. I lost mine first night of being married, it was in Singapore. Was made to buy another next day once we arrived in Hong Kong.

I like your idea do wonder how its going to stand up. I still take mine off when at home and put it on with my watch when i leave the house. Cannot stand jewelry of any kind. Lol

What happens if that wood sees water??? Guess the species and linseed and wax will take care of that.

She kept on me about getting a new one, but I kept telling her it wasn't the same. I think I know where I lost it I just haven't been able to find it. I think I dropped it when I was planting onion sets once. I remember taking it off and putting it in the bib pocket of my overalls so I wouldn't lose it........and I lost it!:(

She kept on me about getting a new one, but I kept telling her it wasn't the same. I think I know where I lost it I just haven't been able to find it. I think I dropped it when I was planting onion sets once. I remember taking it off and putting it in the bib pocket of my overalls so I wouldn't lose it........and I lost it!:(
Ever try a metal detector?

I lost the diamond off of mine about eight years ago (sure it was in the carpet that has since been replaced). So I quit wearing it shortly thereafter (no point without a diamond in it). Brent said until I get a new one, he's not wearing his band either.

Maybe for our 20th anniversary in Sep, I'll get a band (would prefer a band over a diamond sticking up). I'm thinking platinum gold.

I heard of a fire fighter that couldn't wear any jewelry on the job, so, while he hated tattoos...he got a wedding ring tattoo on his ring finger. His wife really liked it as I'm sure it represented something more permanent (at least that's what she says in public :rofl:).

Let us know how it works out after a year of use.