Friday and a few plans

Saturday a big estimate for a whole house fire, restoration of antiques. Then back to customers and working on calls. Sunday viewing for a good friend who lost his son to an over dose. Very tragic. 37 yo made a mistake and paid with his life. Then probable join millions of others for the game. But that not high on my list. If something exciting comes up football is out. Please something come up LOL

Not a football fan, and it's supposed to be cold and snowing, so if I'm not plowing the driveway and sidewalks, then I'll likely be in the shop.

Not a football fan either. I'm going out today to pick up a few bf of maple for the drawer fronts on the miter station. That should keep me busy for most of the weekend. Cold but no snow expected here. Looks like Monday might be in the mid 40's so my excuse that it's been too cold to use a wet saw will not work and I might have to do the tile backsplash in the kitchen. :D

Last night was our church free community supper. I made close to 500 swedish meatballs and served around 100 people.
meatballs.jpg

Tonight is the Lions club Fire and Ice Chili cook off and ice cream social. I'm in charge of the Chili cook off. Marilyn is the defending champion:thumb:
Saturday some shop time and shopping for a Super Bowl get together on Sunday.

I'll probably be working on the laser some tonight if we don't have the grandson, if we do, I'll be hanging with him. I do have a house project I need to do this weekend, which involves going into the crawl space (I'm not looking forward to), but must be done. Probably watching the SB this weekend, but will depend on if we have the grandson during that time or not.

Don't have a druthers in super bowl, so will watch commercials and pig out on smoked ribs and other goodies. Working on routed out cedar bowl, if I don't ruin it. Try to post pictures later.
David

Starting today, except for Sunday morning, my only goal is to chill. I am exhausted and I am gonna get seriously sick if I don't take some down time. The schedule has been brutal the last few weeks. And this coming week is another heavy duty work week. Also, I am trying to avoid the head cold that is flirting around the edges. So in my fleece PJ's for much of the duration..... :)

I have a new David Baldacci novel. Weather is cooling, but not cold. Still will put a pot of chili on. Comfort food. I'll check in from time to time to see what others are up to. I love watching others work!

No SB for me. No dog in the fight, so don't care.

I'm in my shop doing a bit of cleanup and deciding what to put on my 3D printer next. Pleasant day, so I'll probably spray some finish on some plaques I need to get done.

Saturday will be mostly shop time - more cleanup, etc.

Sunday - well, what can I say? I'm not a big football fan until the playoffs and with Atlanta finally in a SuperBowl again, gotta pull for them!

I am a football fan, but not a Brady fan... even though he's supposed to be the world's greatest quarterback.... rather see Peyton myself.

Don't know what tomorrow holds, probably just chill a little...

I will need to get hold of my older sister either tonight or tomorrow... she's scheduled for a knee replacement on Monday and need to make sure I know hospital, etc.... she's 77, a widow, a cancer survivor and she'll survive the knee, but have to make sure. She's nearly a 1000 miles away and I can't be there, I'm nursing LOML here. He boys will be on hand and probably younger sister from Albuquerque too.

Well no shop time for me this weekend, i am taking my "new Canadians" that arrived from SA in Dec to north country to look around and get a taste for non city Canada. Will have some fun in snow somewhere maybe a sleigh ride or snow tubing.
Then staying over and coming back to their place to watch SB 2017.

Deal i made was trip in exchange for them hosting SB party so i get to watch Pats beat Falcons on 65" tv in HD 😉😁

GO PATS GO...GO PATS GO.....

I'm still fighting the cold bug that's been floating around. LOML and I have been volleying it back and forth for the past several weeks.

Saturday I'm planning to just get some stuff organized around the house (paperwork filing and such) and I need to also get back on a guitar and see how much work I need to do between now and next Friday, when we'll be playing a show. I haven't even gotten a guitar out of the case since we got back from the gig in Angel Fire a couple of weekends ago. I decided after that event that I needed to let my arm do some more healing before pushing it again. The bone seems to be healing up well and my range of motion is improving daily, but I'm still dealing with some tendon issues in my left hand.

Sunday is our shooting club's monthly Range Day. I'll be going, but probably won't be shooting much, if at all. Our leader is also a CC instructor, and he's got a class that's doing their qualifying shooting that day. He appreciates having a few experienced members helping out as Safety Officers, so I'll be helping out with that. After the qualification shooting, the regular members will be shooting, and I may or may not participate, depending on how my hand and elbow are feeling. We'll be done in time for the Super Bowl, which I suspect I'll at least have on in the background at home. I've not watched a full football game all season, but who knows...this might be the one I actually watch.