Thunder Snow

Leo Voisine

It was snowing so hard yesterday as I was driving home and there was lightning and thunder. Total white out, could not see. Oh well, it shut us down for about 1.5 hours this morning, but, back at work 1.5 hrs late.

I've experiencedd thunder in a blizzard once, in the great Blizzard of '77. I went out to help rescue a neighbour that day, as his wife was afraid to make the three mile drive to where he was working. We went together. 3 miles, 4½ hours at 0F. I spent the next four days in bed with a really bad cold. It's a longer story, maybe I'll tell it at The party in Michigan this spring.

AWK!!! I've heard folks talking about that kind of snow coming down, but never been in it myself. And, I'm glad. That probably was not a grand experience. Up there you have blizzards, down here we have tornadoes. Glad all is OK. I'm kinda with Chuck on that. I don't mind the cold here and there, but not that stuff. I've even been up at Barrow, Alaska and other parts but I was a lot younger then. Blood a bit thicker. Again, glad all is alright.