Miter set Looks very interesting

Paul Downes

Paul what i liked besides the tool was what i saw in the background of the video.
Those shelves on wheels hold all his hand tools. I think there is a load of merit in his idea there over draws and cupboards.

Mr. Klein has some interesting video's. I was sort of curious about where he lives. We have a deep rooted, German descendant, Woodworking heritage in our area. Klein Cabinet company is one of many companies. I have met a lot of very skilled craftsmen within a few miles of home. I have often wondered about what could be done with some collaboration. They are all somewhat independent, even though many are related to each other. It is my opinion that with collaboration, we could establish a furniture, or multi-disciplined woodworking culture that would put our local on the map at a go-to place to find quality merchandise. If I had more time and money to make the investment............sometimes it just takes sharing a vision and knocking back a few beers with the right people.

That's a pretty brainy way to check for accuracy. (Way beyond my rudimentary math skills.) The Miter Set device looks pretty handy too, although for about the same money you can get an Incra miter gauge that I'd bet is just as accurate.