Weird and Funny Dream

Dave Hoskins

I decided that I would post this after some contemplation. Been sorta down with crudded up sinuses from being out in some weather I should have avoided. Oh, well. Anyway, have no idea what brought this little short dream up Wednesday night but it was a bit comical. Can't even tell you where it supposedly happened. I was in an outhouse taking care of business and suddenly there was some banging on all four sides. I looked through a crack and found myself surrounded by armadillos and they were trying to turn the thing over! Don't know why. The silly almost blind things couldn't see what they were doing and just kept butting up against it. Ain't got a clue what happened after that because I woke up. All I can tell ya. Hopefully this will gives someone a chuckle who needs it. :D

I had a good one the other night that had a really nice sound track in the background... At least that part was good but it was one of the recurring "late for class and can't find the classroom" dreams, which is really odd cause it's been 25+ years since I've gone to any sort of class like that.

I think we only remember the frustrating half done dreams because we're more likely to remember the ones we wake up part way through.

I decided that I would post this after some contemplation. Been sorta down with crudded up sinuses from being out in some weather I should have avoided. Oh, well. Anyway, have no idea what brought this little short dream up Wednesday night but it was a bit comical. Can't even tell you where it supposedly happened. I was in an outhouse taking care of business and suddenly there was some banging on all four sides. I looked through a crack and found myself surrounded by armadillos and they were trying to turn the thing over! Don't know why. The silly almost blind things couldn't see what they were doing and just kept butting up against it. Ain't got a clue what happened after that because I woke up. All I can tell ya. Hopefully this will gives someone a chuckle who needs it. :D

A psychiatrist would have a field day with that one, Dave. :D

Vaughn, you'd be surprised how many times folks have told me a pshrink would love to get ahold of me. :D When I see one of them coming I slink off into the bushes for an ambush. Seems the fit and proper thing to do. Bill, me hopes not. That would be a bad situation to be in.