Scheduling problems.

Stuart Ablett

Just have to love scheduling work in a clients office conference room at 2 PM. show up at 1:45 PM and find a meeting in progress, it's now almost 3:30 PM and the meeting is still going on. Not a problem as they pay me by the hour, but the guy who'll is my contact is going to have a nervous breakdown, as he scheduled the room for the work (installing new microphones and cameras) and the boss just decided to use the room anyway. I told him not to worry, the boss is the boss for a reason.
LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm reminded of a fellow that used to give horse riding clinics, not cheap ones either.

My mom was helping him at one of them and a bunch of the folks taking it had wandered off to the far end of the arena and were chit chatting amongst themselves and pretty much ignoring everything this fellow was saying. After about 30m or so of this he rode on over to where they were and told them "I don't really care if you fellows pay attention or not, but just remember.. I got your money". He then turned his horse and rode back to the rest of the group chortling a little and repeating "Yep I got your money sure enough". It didn't take long before they were all paying attention.