What's Wrong With This Picture?

Well Bill its not just happening in your neck of the woods, yesterday i was hearing the honking of ducks and geese all afternoon as they were coming back. Won't say home because they did not tell which side of border they call home. Lol
But man its February, supposed to be Ice Fishing month, supposed to be c...o..l...d yet its +5 degrees celcius outside. Was barmy 17 degrees the other day.
So it looks like spring has sprung but i dunno, dont want to dare get excited and have old man winter raise his head again.
Our snow is all gone in my area.
Ice on lake is covered with water from melted snow.
Nature is on its head. Feel for farmers though.

Our temps have been in the high 60s to low 70s up until a day or two ago. Now we're back down into the 20s and night and the 40s during the day. But it's time for our lawn to get its first mowing of the year, too. It's already pretty green and looking a bit shaggy.

It's a stinking winter wonderland here! Snowing again and been really cold this week.

I'm done with winter.

We're on a weather roller coaster here, was 80 Thursday, Snowed a little yesterday. It will be back to the 60's this next week, so I'll be starting on all the springtime yard work pretty soon myself. The grass hasn't grown much, but that only takes a few days to kick in once the sun warms the ground up.