I finally pulled the trigger. Just ordered a A8!

Congrats, John. :thumb: That looks like a nice machine.

I had to laugh at the write-ups and descriptions on the 3D Printer Bay website, though. I'm guessing (hoping with all my heart, actually), that English is not that writer's first language, lol. :D

Woo hoo!

I got an email this morning, and my new machine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'm working all day, but I authorized them to leave it with no signature. The good thing is that when it gets here tomorrow, I have the next two days off! :)

Woo hoo!

I got an email this morning, and my new machine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'm working all day, but I authorized them to leave it with no signature. The good thing is that when it gets here tomorrow, I have the next two days off! :)

Now, there's some GOOD timing for you!!! :thumb:

I'm bummed!

Don't have it yet. :( The email I got yesterday said it was scheduled for delivery today. I got an email this morning saying that it was delivered. Well technically is WAS delivered, but to the Customs Office! Now it'as sitting there for who knows how long! Why the heck would they tell me it's scheduled for delivery? I hate DHL!

I had a similar experience with them this past week. I ordered a bellows for my dad's scroll saw to be shipped to him. Left the parts place on Wednesday, sat in the dhl warehouse for a week and a half before being handed over to the post office for delivery. I avoid using them if I can, just didn't have a choice on this one. :bang: