Note to self...

Lol...I was standing behind a electrician as he was putting the covers on a new 4000 amp buss duct service in the buildings I worked for out of high school. I had a drippy nose and sucked in hard through my nose as I didnt have a kleenex. After that, I think he needed some toilet paper as bad as I needed a kleenex. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Shocking situation huh!.... remember back when I was young sprout and invincible and in the navy... I needed to change a reperf on a telex circuit one night, instead of turning off the reperf, I just pulled the old one out, grabbed a new one and set it in place to push into the connection, only I was a silly millimeter off when I shoved... when I got up off the desk that was 6 ft behind me, all the lights in the building were out, and I never did find the son of a gun that hit me in the elbows with the baseball bat.

I worked around electronic equipment most of my life. Back in the day, the best fun was sticking one's hand in the back of a TV set and getting hit by the high voltage which was around 30KV or so - not a killer but still kept you on your toes. I worked on high power TV transmitters, then a wide variety of equipment associated with cable television systems, all involving electricity of various kinds. Along the way, I finally learned to take spare undershorts to work with me! :thumb: