New fishing bag

Rob Keeble

Well this is not woodworking but bday gift this year from Linda is very cool she engineered it with help from our new Canadians from SA. He is an avid flyfisherman and knew i had been admiring his fly bag while on the river the other day.

So i thought i would share and show ya all my gadgets knowing there are a few fly fisherman here.

For those not fly fisherman that read this post realize both ww and flyfishing have things in common...love of tools and gadgets and detail. Glenn would like the organization this sling bag provides.

eee961f70297be9571920b62d14b12b5.jpg

Here is a video thats shows off the features.
https://youtu.be/NfXEiQ44Wg4

That a really nice collection of gear and the flies look great. The Sling Bag is very cool. Years ago the missus made me a vest that holds just about all my 'standing in the middle of a stream' needs. Zipper pockets and pouches. All the cutters, scissors and other drop-able things on retractable cables. I love it, and after years and years of use, wouldn't change a thing.

Very nice Rob, that should come in handy on the river.

Oh and I believe the formula is something like:
Woodworking = Fly Fishing = Photography = Music = Shooting = Cars = BBQ = $$$

No no Roger, i dont know where you got the idea i had all this skill you credit me with, lol i am still a rookie after 30 years. Believe me i must be the only honest fisherman so when i land a fish u will know all about it if i am lucky enough to have a camera handy at the time.

But i do it for way more than the actual fish element part. It gets one outdoors and on the water with ducks , birds and other critters. Takes the mind off any woes one has even if its only for a afternoon or a day.

Nice looking flies! Back in the day I used to fly fish for trout in some of the creeks in the Wasatch Mountains in Utah. Lots of fun. Never did tie any of my own, just had to buy some. Still have all the gear. Just don't do it anymore for some reason.