Day started off crumy but..

Paul Downes

Got a phone call this morning from my employee in Detroit, Mi. He was panicked because he woke up to find my work van paint tagged by some stupid kids. Had my share of issues with him, but it wasn't his fault.

I think he thought I might fire him. I have told him to move to a better neighborhood. He doesn't have a car so I let him take the van home.

So I did a little web surfing and found out that this stuff: http://www.chemicalguys.com/Butter_Wet_Wax_4_oz_p/wac_201_04.htm?gclid=CMv59b_p3NMCFQSewAodN5sAig
will remove most spray paints. Who would of thunk it? So he goes and buys some and sure enough, no more tag paint. Got the van looking like nothing happened. I guess on the bright side I got the van waxed. :D

Got a phone call this morning from my employee in Detroit, Mi. He was panicked because he woke up to find my work van paint tagged by some stupid kids. Had my share of issues with him, but it wasn't his fault.

I think he thought I might fire him. I have told him to move to a better neighborhood. He doesn't have a car so I let him take the van home.

So I did a little web surfing and found out that this stuff: http://www.chemicalguys.com/Butter_Wet_Wax_4_oz_p/wac_201_04.htm?gclid=CMv59b_p3NMCFQSewAodN5sAig
will remove most spray paints. Who would of thunk it? So he goes and buys some and sure enough, no more tag paint. Got the van looking like nothing happened. I guess on the bright side I got the van waxed. :D

I've not seen that stuff before.

We have a problem with wanna be gangster types here tagging our vending machines and other stuff. We have a commercial product that you spray on and wait a couple of min and then wipe it off, takes off most anything from a smooth surface. The vending machines come with a kind of special anti-tagging coating, so the paint just comes off easy, it is still a pain in the behind, and I'd just love to catch the little creeps, then we'd see who is Gangster LOL

It seems that there was a benefit of gained knowledge here. You learned that your help as some punks living around him. You also learned about a product that saved the day. Also, this product may come in handy at later times for something else. Never know. Besides, you never know when it will come in handy. Something might catch something that Babbo won't scrub off!