Lenses for Iphone7 Plus

Mike Turner

I don't use an Iphone perse... mine is an LG through Verizon. I have a set of the lenses for it, but rarely use them... they add a little telephoto to the camera and mine also has a fish eye... I also rarely use the camera on the phone... it's a good camera, but I prefer my dedicated Finepix camera for photographing my works.

Combining a not too good camera with a probably poor quality lens system (at that price?) doesn't seem to me like the way to go. I bought a nice Sony compact SLR for any decent photography. I just use my phone for taking pics to show on forums and facebook. :p

I have an iPhone 6 - the camera has some neat features like panorama, but the picture quality does not compare with my Nikon pocket camera. The number of pixels available is higher but that just gives more detail to a fuzzy picture.

I don't hesitate to use the iPhone camera occasionally, but when I am on a trip, the "real" camera gives far better results.

Remember that if your goal is a web page or whatever on a computer screen most of the detail is discarded, so almost anything is adequate.