Not Sure How We Got Here, But It's Friday! Again!

Dave Hoskins

Mainly gonna do some minor supply runs today. Nothing dramatic. But, with it supposed to get near 100 with 80% humidity, I ain't worried about doing much today. :eek: As we get older it this kind of weather definitely gets rougher on us. Storms are supposedly moving in tonight so we shall see. Before it gets too bad I'm gonna try and get my fall cantaloupes and sweet corn planted. Outside of that I'll be dodging the rain and doing more cleanup around the 5 acres where the shop and house are. Going to be having some folks over on the 4th for smoked brisket and sausages with all the fixings.

I will likely be spending part of the weekend wondering if I posted to the right "Friday" thread.

My stepson has his own apartment and is moving out. Jan has had me busy for several days, more to come I'm sure, hanging things, moving things, and setting up a couple of window air conditioners. Then its back to the rescue clock I described in another thread.

We've got family in town for the next few weeks, so will be entertaining with them this weekend and getting lots of pool time. Probably will pickup some fireworks for the nephews to shoot off too. Need to finish up my plane till project also.

Canada is celebrating it's 150th anniversary of Confederation tomorrow,:thumb::woot::bounce::thumb: so we'll probably be watching something somewhere, and eating poutine. The weather has been uncertain and changeable this week, so we may be doing some of that celebrating indoors.

Yeah, I know I posted this in the other Friday thread. As well.