Friday ! Long Weekend

Ya'll be safe out there !
I have no idea what I'm doing. Buddy is having his Palokas cut off so I don't think he will be up for much.
If you get a chance to see the 4th's Nationals game My oldest son and wife and Skylar will be sitting behind home plate
for Skylar's 1st game.
Maybe a little bike ride but it is going to be a hot one !

Sounds like a fun weekend. Canada is celebrating it's 150th anniversary of Confederation tomorrow,:thumb::woot::bounce::thumb: so we'll probably be watching something somewhere, and eating poutine. The weather has been uncertain and changeable this week, so we may be doing some of that celebrating indoors.

Started the weekend by mowing our lawn this morning - fun...

I'm starting to do a little remodeling in my shop - breaking down part of my work table system to make room for a new workbench. I ordered a new maple top 96" by 30" that will be here next week.

Saturday, I'll continue the shop work - hopefully get all the old work table stuff out of the way so I can make a couple of minor changes to my DC duct. Then, settle in for the NASCAR Daytona race!

Sunday will the the usual: I'll prepare brunch, then do absolutely nothing!

Tomorrow i will be unveiling my charcoal Canada 150 Braai ( Bbq unit to you guys) at a Canada 150 Bbq at a friends sons place. Its his first ever bbq at his newly acquired home. I was in good Canadian spirit kind enough to let him have MY day. Lol i planned a Canada 150 games event but he beat me with invitations so now i am taking the games day to his place along with introducing my "new Canadian " to his first Canada Day celebration.

Will have to postpone my real event to later in July or August provided we get a summer, i have had enough of this English weather. (Defined as , go inside come out = raining. Go back inside come out = sunshine, get the feeling someone is messing with my head)

Mostly kicking back and taking it easy this weekend. Can't do much physical stuff since my right hand's still bandaged up from the surgery I had done on it Monday. I can still use three fingers and my thumb, but can't really do much that involves gripping or lifting. It seems to be healing well...I'll know better Sunday when I can take off the bandage.

Going to try to make it by the Tuff Shed place tomorrow to see what my options are for a storage shed. I need some storage place so I can empty out the garage and move my tools into it. (And stop paying $$$ monthly to store the tools off-site.) If I was younger and more physically able, I'd build the shed myself, but at this stage in my life, I'd rather pay someone to make a shed magically appear one day while I'm at the office.

The rest of the weekend will be a free-for-all of whatever LOML needs me to do, within the physical confines of my hand. ;)

Carol, your moving in the new homestead.

I wish, Dave! Just moving to a different, larger space in the park I am in. I just got the plans for the new homestead this past Thursday. Next week I hope to walk them into the county to begin the permit process. Nothing's easy, especialy building a house in San Diego county!