Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pen and other kits

Here's the address for IAP: http://www.penturners.org/forum/

Beartooth Woods is: http://www.beartoothwoods.com/catalog/index.php - Ernie & Robyn

Exotic Blanks: https://www.exoticblanks.com - Ed & Dawn

Great people to deal with, great products, and great prices.

Frank to be honest I don't know anything about import restrictions, will have to have a look. I do know that you can't get Rifle pen clips lol, guy I know from the Vectric forum sent me some as the supplier didn't do international shipping, got a forum message from him a couple of days ago to say they had been returned to him with a big stamp on the parcel saying DENIED.

Thanks Steve, have completed a registration application for IAP so just waiting for it to be accepted, I take it you use a different user name on there as your name wasn't accepted as someone who had recommended the forum to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Pearson View Post
    Frank to be honest I don't know anything about import restrictions, will have to have a look. I do know that you can't get Rifle pen clips lol, guy I know from the Vectric forum sent me some as the supplier didn't do international shipping, got a forum message from him a couple of days ago to say they had been returned to him with a big stamp on the parcel saying DENIED.

Thanks Steve, have completed a registration application for IAP so just waiting for it to be accepted, I take it you use a different user name on there as your name wasn't accepted as someone who had recommended the forum to me.
    I use Rifleman1776 as my handle at IAP. Interesting forum but has strange thinking moderators. Contrary opinions not welcome.
    As for the woods, each country has it's own standards. I once did a fairly large trade with a fellow in Australia. I was delighted with what he sent me. But, I believe, he never go my shipment. He later told me one pen blank still had some bark on it and that is a big NO-NO for importing wood there. I think the authorities open every package mailed into the country for inspection.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire