What Not To Do on a Lathe

I use a few ergonomic things except for my brain. :D I always thought those levered door handles were cool. Never thought about them helping with arthritis. hmmmm. Did I say something about my brain? I haven't considered padded handles for who knows what reason. Of course I wear those gloves when I'm running one of the bigger chainsaws, too. Of course, then if I go with padded handles I would have to build new tool racks as mine are geared to the Hamlet handles. Oh, well. Endless cycle change is. Now I have something else to ponder.

I had to stop watching. I can't watch those "funny" videos where people get hurt for very long either. The repetition of error certainly didn't seem to discourage him. Maybe wearing a blank for a hat will.

Always happy to add to the confusion :D

The round handles are really hard to both grip and turn with bad carpal tunnel as I'm sure you know. We had some lever ones at work and I got the inevitable "how hard would it be to replace the ones at the house with something like this" and the next thing you know.... OTOH, it took me 10+ years to get around to fixing the sticky lock on the garage door :rofl:

I'm an old Pink Floyd fan. Comfortably Numb, Another Brick in the Wall, Run Like Hell, Money, Learning to Fly, all of them. :thumb: I gotta rock to some PF everyday or my day will not have sunshine. :D