Help, being invaded

Bob Spare

Being invaded by possuims, skunks, now racoons.

Come to the conclusion the barnwood stored in my lean too is attracting them.

Methods used to rid creatures

4 lbs moth balls :(
Fox scent :huh:
Flushed under side with water hose. :dunno:
Didnt call animal control, as it is $125. per lick. :doh:

Havnt tried traps, hate to catch a skunk :(

I love animals, love my carnaries, and cardinals more.

Resorted to
using peanut butter mixed with broken glass, WORKS
but dont like to using this harsh of method.

The animals crawl all over the barn wood that I have the under the lean too, and crap all over it. I can come up with a wheel barrow of the stuff.

There is a metal shed next to the wood piles that believe they take turns living under.

Give me some ideas other than getting out of the barn business. :soapbox:

Go to the dog saloon and ask for the dog hair. Spread it around, under, in.

Rids our garden of racoons.

Go to the dog saloon and ask for the dog hair. Spread it around, under, in.

Rids our garden of racoons.

Most be on the same line of thinking. Suggested it to the wife this morning.

Another idea
What about helgon light, hear say they dont like lights.:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

WOOOOO now boys,, never heard of dog hair trick the human hair might for awhile but after that they k:D :thumb: now the hair doesnt move to get them.. coke and powderd fly pellets will work on the skunks and coons the light wont work for long either i have had them turn and pose for me in the light.. makes the sights show up better..

The motion light won't work. The raccoons at my place just stare at it for a few second, then go on about whatever it interrupted.

Motion detector sprinkler might work, though. Possums and skinks generally don't like getting wet. Raccoons don't seem to mind it a lot, though.

Located at the bottom of the page
http://www.bugs2020.com/

The Ultimate Barking Dog Alarm!

Police say a barking dog is an excellent way to deter burglars and this one never needs food, water, or to be taken for a walk. Rex is the ideal watchdog because he does what even the best living and breathing watchdog can't do (without some of the annoying problems that go with owning a dog). With his electronic radar eyes, Rex can "see" through thick doors, walls, and glass. And once his cord is plugged into any standard 110 VAC electrical outlet, he'll stay on duty around the clock, indefinitely. Rex can protect homes, apartments, mobile homes, RVs, jewelry stores, hotels, factories, warehouses, public and private buildings of virtually every kind.

Choose any location indoors where you want to detect movement such as hidden behind the front door. Turn Rex on and he begins detecting. When movement is detected, Rex Plus will alert you with the sounds you have chosen.

Rex Plus is the electronic watchdog that never sleeps! He will bark angrily as an intruder approaches or play soothing sounds of the rain forest to alert you to a visitor! Choose from four settings: continual tranquil sounds of the rain forest, alert sound of an angry and protective watchdog, soothing sounds to alert you of a guest's arrival, and alert sounds of both the angry watchdog and a warning siren.

Switch from watchdog mode to tranquil sounds of nature with a simple adjustment button.
Sense movement through walls, doors, and glass to alert you of a visitor's arrival.
Very Realistic - barking gets louder and more frequent as intruder gets closer.
Variable distance sensitivity (up to 30') as well as volume control.
Protection with none of the problems of owning a real dog.
Perfect for all public and private buildings.
Plugs into any standard electrical outlet.
Reliable 24 hour protection.
No installation required.
Maintenance free.