Big decision today.

Actually Darren, its a manufactured house, not a mobile home. It is 1240 soft plus an 8x18 California Room. Laundry is indoors. I've been at your folk's place. Its a bit smaller than mine. Mine is 20' wide. I plan to use the California room for the CNC studio (Carpet on the floor. Can't call it a shop. :)). There is a small storage shed that will go away and be replaced by one of my larger Costco sheds. The rest of the 'shop.' Large tools are going to the lab for use there. But fractured but doable.

Carol, it looks large and surprisingly very nice. Being a hand tool guy, I could make it work for woodworking. There is really nothing to change much except to get rid of those awful drapes!

@Jim. Yes, some of the furniture stays. Truck, tractor, RV, and trailers all get sold.
@Bill, Yes, the drapes are awful!
@Churck. That is exactly the plan. The Costco shed will expand to 14.5 feet long and become tool storage for tools on wheels. The carport is a lovely place to work. The other two Costco sheds will be sold.

Big changes indeed Carol. It's good that you could take the step to move on.
My wife would like to retire which is OK with me, but then she wants me to retire as well. I'm lucky that I enjoy my job and it is not physically demanding, well, except the commute which is usually an hour long each way. It would be even worse if I didn't start early and leave early.

Will you be able to sell any of the permissions and variances that you have obtained for your property?