Happy Belated Birthday, Jon Shively!

Happy Birthday Jon! Sorry, the cake is late because the bakers are on strike. I had to make your cake myself. I'm still working on my cake decorating techniques. Better luck next year!

ugly-birthday-cake-35749.jpg

Thank you all. I share my birthday week with my youngest grandson. It has been HOT here. Been busy cleaning, sorting and organizing my shop as well as cutting, splitting and stacking firewood for the winter. Tractor has been down for two weeks, hope the new parts tonight get it up and running. With a little luck will get them installed after my bus route after school. Thanks again.

Thank you gentlemen. It was a good day, has been a good year. The grandson I share my birthday week with, I was born 9-20 and his is 9-24, his name is Jonathan also. I call him Jon Boy. My mom says he looks and acts a lot like I did at that age. Poor boy!!!

My birth date is 9-19 which I shared with my step father.... I have a nephew whose birth date was 9-17.... I asked my sister why she didn't wait another two days so we could share our birth dates....forum terms prevent me from repeating what she said.. :D:rofl: