Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Early Parole

Early Parole

well youal know that steve ash was put on probition for some bad behavior, he and some of his friends as well, but we dont have exstradition here yet. and only one those have been know to cross the state line, well due to some overcrowding in the local area we have had to let a few of the convicts out early. so seeing as how steve has shown good behavior latly and (I NEEDED A FAVOR) we have decided to let him off on the prohibition sentence and give him early parole.. he's droppin in this afternoon with his parole officer and we will catch up on the latest unimportant stuff and wet our whistles at the same time during that time we will set the rulings for this ealry parole and tell him what he shouldnt do in the future if doesnt want back in the joint,, like he will understand, but i have to inform him. its the law
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Larry, you know the drill............

NO PICS.............DIDN'T HAPPEN......

Don't forget the camera!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Ill try stu,but you know how hard it is for me to get steve to pose for pic's but i will do my best.

Just sneak up and get those candid shots! They may be better anyway, at least for our amusement!

Hey Larry, get someone to hold the camera and just go over and give him a great big ole hug.
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

Unhappy well he wouldnt stand still

so i will just have to fillya in on the events,, he showed up after i got the log loaded to take over to my brothers where our log storage is. and then after we got it unloaded he was more intersted in my brothers sow than anything else he chatted with my brother about his hog and his raisun tecqnes.. after that we got back to the house and we had a good chatun session catchun up on the world matters in our eyes i offerd him several times to wet his whistle but he wouldnt except.. he decide it was time to go till i offered to feed him ,,then he had time to stay so he went home with a full belly and decided that he needed to come back next wknd i dont know if i can russel up enough food for him by then.. he and my dad had a good visit as well and steve and i talked over my shop and some things i had questions on as to how he thought i should go about it.. so all in all it was good visit and we all had good time just no pics sorry.. maybe next wknd i can get him to stand still long enough..and keep him away from my brothers sow

Was that your brother's saw or his sow Steve was interested in? Just kiddin with you Larry.
    Last edited by Robert Schaubhut; 05-21-2007 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Don't want to be misunderstood
    I am a registered voter and you can be too. We ( registered voters ) select the moderators for this forum by voting every six months for the people we want to watch over this family forum.
    Please join me. Register now.
    Shaz
    Here is how

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Schaubhut View Post
    Was that your brother's saw or his sow Steve was interested in?
    SOW

Steve Clardy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by larry merlau View Post
    SOW

Time to set the record straight Mr. Merlau.....

I drank way too much coffee this morning followed by a couple of coca cola classics so my stomach was in no condition for any cold brewskis, but thank you just the same.

In regards to that sow.....folks I have raised a few hogs in my day (up to 1200 annually) but Larry's brother had the biggest most gentle sow I had ever seen in my life. Given that we had talked about Larry fencing in his property to avoid dealing with the nice neighbor lady I was merely making sure that Larry's brother was getting the sow bred so that Larry would be sure to have some little porkers soon on his property.

Larry and his better half (really she is) made us a wonderful meal on the charcoal grill, a fajita with the specially seasoned meat coming from Texas....was wonderful. That was topped off by a chocolate zuchini cake which was also very good despite the Merlaus thinking it was dry ...but then Larry is always dry.

Funny how I am on probation for making a few cracks about how he should endeavor to co-mingle with his new neighbor who may be able to help him out with his spelling/typing skills, but the moment I am needed to do a parts run for his DC system I am given lienancy and out on good behaviour

All in good fun my friend I had a great day, looking forward to the posies and plants expedition next weekend
    A very wise man once said.......
    "I'll take my chances with Misseurs Smith and Wesson. "