Early Parole

larry merlau

well youal know that steve ash was put on probition for some bad behavior, he and some of his friends as well, but we dont have exstradition here yet. and only one those have been know to cross the state line, well due to some overcrowding in the local area we have had to let a few of the convicts out early. so seeing as how steve has shown good behavior latly and (I NEEDED A FAVOR) we have decided to let him off on the prohibition sentence and give him early parole.. he's droppin in this afternoon with his parole officer and we will catch up on the latest unimportant stuff and wet our whistles at the same time:D during that time we will set the rulings for this ealry parole and tell him what he shouldnt do in the future if doesnt want back in the joint,, like he will understand, but i have to inform him. its the law:D :D

well he wouldnt stand still

so i will just have to fillya in on the events,, he showed up after i got the log loaded to take over to my brothers where our log storage is. and then after we got it unloaded he was more intersted in my brothers sow than anything else:huh: he chatted with my brother about his hog and his raisun tecqnes.. after that we got back to the house and we had a good chatun session catchun up on the world matters in our eyes:D i offerd him several times to wet his whistle but he wouldnt except.. he decide it was time to go till i offered to feed him ,,then he had time to stay:thumb: so he went home with a full belly and decided that he needed to come back next wknd:eek: i dont know if i can russel up enough food for him by then..:D he and my dad had a good visit as well and steve and i talked over my shop and some things i had questions on as to how he thought i should go about it.. so all in all it was good visit and we all had good time just no pics sorry.. maybe next wknd i can get him to stand still long enough..and keep him away from my brothers sow:D

Time to set the record straight Mr. Merlau.....

I drank way too much coffee this morning followed by a couple of coca cola classics so my stomach was in no condition for any cold brewskis, but thank you just the same.

In regards to that sow.....folks I have raised a few hogs in my day (up to 1200 annually) but Larry's brother had the biggest most gentle sow I had ever seen in my life. Given that we had talked about Larry fencing in his property to avoid dealing with the nice neighbor lady I was merely making sure that Larry's brother was getting the sow bred so that Larry would be sure to have some little porkers soon on his property.

Larry and his better half (really she is) made us a wonderful meal on the charcoal grill, a fajita with the specially seasoned meat coming from Texas....was wonderful. That was topped off by a chocolate zuchini cake which was also very good despite the Merlaus thinking it was dry ...but then Larry is always dry.:D

Funny how I am on probation for making a few cracks about how he should endeavor to co-mingle with his new neighbor who may be able to help him out with his spelling/typing skills, but the moment I am needed to do a parts run for his DC system I am given lienancy and out on good behaviour:huh:

All in good fun my friend I had a great day, looking forward to the posies and plants expedition next weekend:thumb:

In regards to that sow.....folks I have raised a few hogs in my day (up to 1200 annually) but Larry's brother had the biggest most gentle sow I had ever seen in my life. Given that we had talked about Larry fencing in his property to avoid dealing with the nice neighbor lady I was merely making sure that Larry's brother was getting the sow bred so that Larry would be sure to have some little porkers soon on his property.

Too funny. My dad used to have a tongue-tied fellow working with him. He came to work one day telling about having helped his brother deliver a sow to the neighbor's for 'servicing' with one of the neighbor's two boars. Said when they got there they backed the truck up to the 'un'loading ramp but the sow wouldn't budge. They tried several tactics and finally one of them asked the Sow "Which one of them do you want?" No response, so they prodded her with a board . . . and supposedly she said "Bosomen" . . . (both of them).

Had to be there!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
yup i tried to pay you fer the favor and did offer you parole,, even treated you nicly i thought:) but then you and that karl guy deiced it was time to get mean again ,,well i do appreciate your traveling so far for the parts and he even gave me a lathe DC tool, so i am one step closer to fallun in the abysss stu. lookun forward to thew posie parade,, and seeun your smilun face once more if things go as planned i will be ready for a partial day off..

Time to set the record straight Mr. Merlau.....

Funny how I am on probation for making a few cracks about how he should endeavor to co-mingle with his new neighbor who may be able to help him out with his spelling/typing skills, but the moment I am needed to do a parts run for his DC system I am given lienancy and out on good behaviour:huh:

After reading some of Larry's posts, I don't believe that his spelling skills are nearly as bad as he would make us believe. After all, he spelled 'appreciate' and 'partial' right in his post---I think he's trying to make us all believe that he's the way he is. :huh: :huh:

Nancy

:huh: :huh: :dunno: :dunno: ahh i qess i aint to sharp of atack stu,, ya mean if you think its soft and yur sinkun its quick sand????:D :D

Larry..........I've got some bad news for you......If one falls or walks or gets shoved into to quicksand, they can be rescued.......Once in the vortex, there is no hope of rescue though time spent turning and spending money on turning tools, supplies, blanks etc seems to relieve the agony of withdrawal symptoms......There is no 12 step program for turning...:( :eek: :rolleyes: :D

After reading some of Larry's posts, I don't believe that his spelling skills are nearly as bad as he would make us believe. After all, he spelled 'appreciate' and 'partial' right in his post---I think he's trying to make us all believe that he's the way he is. :huh: :huh:

Nancy

Nancy....I keep telling Larry to throw away that "Webster's Redneck Dictionary" and just get the standard unabridged version.:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Nancy

Nancy, Larry's spelling skills are not his downfall....it is his typing skills:type: .:dunno:

I could elaborate on Larry's high G.P.A. and some of his accomplishments....but he'd shoot me if I told you, so I ain't saying a word....:rolleyes: ....cept the boy ain't no dummy.....:wave:

Nancy, Larry's spelling skills are not his downfall....it is his typing skills:type: .:dunno:

I could elaborate on Larry's high G.P.A. and some of his accomplishments....but he'd shoot me if I told you, so I ain't saying a word....:rolleyes: ....cept the boy ain't no dummy.....:wave:

he ain`t no dummy! all he needs to do is type one fingered;) .....ya`ll think i`m kiddin`?

Steve - teach him where the backspace button is!!:p That's so he can fix the errors.

Seriously, I know that some of the smartest people in the world can't tie their own shoelaces or pick out two matching socks. Everyone has his/her own strengths and weaknesses, and if Larry's strength in woodworking matches his weakness in typing ability, he's turning out some fine work!!! :thumb:

Nancy