Early Parole

Steve - teach him where the backspace button is!!:p That's so he can fix the errors.

Seriously, I know that some of the smartest people in the world can't tie their own shoelaces or pick out two matching socks.
Nancy

Socks have to match?

seriously, there are days when I grab two that are 'close enough'. I DO match color, but then I usually wear white socks inside hiking boots. I figure if someone is going to judge me over my socks, they're not someone I really need to know too well.

As for shoelaces, that's an ongoing battle I have. guess I'm the prototype for that generalization :rofl: :thumb: :D

ATTA BOY ned!!!

Socks have to match?

seriously, there are days when I grab two that are 'close enough'. I DO match color, but then I usually wear white socks inside hiking boots. I figure if someone is going to judge me over my socks, they're not someone I really need to know too well.
well said and right down my alley NED ,,you put it proper but for some i say it planer! and mr steve yur learnun:D remebr sats cumin and it gonna be a hot one:D and as for the little nancy lady,,,,, well my finners dont like back space the mouse trys to eat the bad lettrs but i only have alittle time to enlighten youall with my wit and foolishness...i am gonna send steve over to the new neighbor for lessons and then he can teach me:D :rofl: