Greetings

Thought Id better introduce myself, before wading in. :wave:

I was quite pleased to find this place. It seems that the membership here is quite international, its not usual to see others online during my surf hours.

I hesitate to call myself a woodworker. Were that it were true, but DIYer would probably be more accurite. Far too many of my hours are spent on building, re-modeling, plumbing, household and gardening projects. When Im really lucky I get to spend a few hours in my shop.

I have a couple of questions, but I think Id better ask them in the correct place.

Cheers,
Stuart

Hi Stuart, :wave:
It is nice of you to join in. It doesn't matter how good you are, share when you can, ask when you want advice, and keep us abreast of your goings on over there. Glad to have you in.
Shaz

Hi Stuart :wave:

Welcome aboard. Pull up a shipping crate.
We like pictures. LOTS of Pictures!

DT

Stuart,

Welcome ! :wave:

Don't worry about your skill level, we have a wide variety of skill levels here! The great thing is that if you have questions about how to do something, someone on here has probably done it before and is willing to give some advice. :thumb:

As Don said we like pictures, and lots of them! - your shop, projects, tools, etc...

Also we have members all over the world (and a bunch of night owls in North America too :D), So some one is probably checking posts when you are on.

Hi
Thanks!

Im also one of those night owls. I never seem to need more than 4 or 5 hours of sleep, but my internet access is limited to work hours. It means that I actually have time to do my various projects.

So, you need pic's. Ill see what I can do.