Thread: Prom/ball shots -Proud Dad just had to share.

Prom/ball shots -Proud Dad just had to share.

That's my eldest son (technically stepson, but who's counting?), all duded up for his girlfriend's senior ball.

the happy couple.

the happy couple plus the camera shy parents. sorted by height (as James noted during the shot) Obviously Lori and I were NOT expecting photos to be taken, if you look, I've got my work camera in my hand.)

that's all 4 of the Men in the house, (lower left has our youngest who didn't want to 'pose' with us)

the LOML hates having her photo taken, I had to sneak this shot
    She recently got that short haircut, and donated the rest to 'Locks for Love' who make wigs for cancer patients. I'm so proud of her, and lucky to have her!
    -Ned

Way to go Ned, lots to be proud of there!
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Looks like a very nice family, Ned!

hey ned there gewttun older so that means you are to glad she was thoughtful to donate her hair to the locks of love my daughter has done the same but i see your wife also is firewomen and that says alot about who she is inside
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Ned, that third picture has you with the hugest smile. I can tell you are really proud of your son. Just think, soon he will be moving out into the world on his own. Kinda makes me sentimental when I think of my girls moving out on their own.
    Jim

thanks guys,
    Larry, she's both a Firewoman and an EMT. Bridgeport has two 'sides' Fire and EMS and she's on both squads so to speak. Basically if they have a working fire, she makes sure the firemen are OK to continue fighting the fire. She did take classes though and has full turnout gear, but doesn't go into buildings, strictly external. Tomorrow starts Pushball season. wait til you see photos of that action

Jim,
    James is already out on his own, so to speak, he's attending tech school right now, basically lives on his own and yes I'm really proud of him. Gabbie is a couple of years younger than he is, but they get along so well. They're all great kids, and yes I'm the lucky one!
    -Ned

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Young View Post
    Ned, that third picture has you with the hugest smile. I can tell you are really proud of your son. Just think, soon he will be moving out into the world on his own. Kinda makes me sentimental when I think of my girls moving out on their own.
    hey cuz trust me on this when those little girls grow up dad will melt,,,no matter how tough and rough he may look and then when they are gone you still try to make sure they are gettin into something they shouldnt but hey its al part of gettun older and they still seem to make us proud after there gone
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

That's great. Enjoy while you can, in a blink he'll be gone.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire