Prom/ball shots -Proud Dad just had to share.

Ned Bulken

DSC09041.jpg

That's my eldest son (technically stepson, but who's counting?), all duded up for his girlfriend's senior ball.

DSC09045.jpg

the happy couple.

P5250021.jpg

the happy couple plus the camera shy parents. sorted by height (as James noted during the shot) Obviously Lori and I were NOT expecting photos to be taken, if you look, I've got my work camera in my hand.)

P5250006.jpg

that's all 4 of the Men in the house, (lower left has our youngest who didn't want to 'pose' with us)

DSC09064.jpg

the LOML hates having her photo taken, I had to sneak this shot :D :thumb:
She recently got that short haircut, and donated the rest to 'Locks for Love' who make wigs for cancer patients. I'm so proud of her, and lucky to have her!

hey ned there gewttun older so that means you are to:eek: glad she was thoughtful to donate her hair to the locks of love my daughter has done the same but i see your wife also is firewomen and that says alot about who she is inside:thumb: :thumb:

Ned, that third picture has you with the hugest smile.:D I can tell you are really proud of your son. Just think, soon he will be moving out into the world on his own. Kinda makes me sentimental when I think of my girls moving out on their own.:(

thanks guys,
Larry, she's both a Firewoman and an EMT. Bridgeport has two 'sides' Fire and EMS and she's on both squads so to speak. Basically if they have a working fire, she makes sure the firemen are OK to continue fighting the fire. She did take classes though and has full turnout gear, but doesn't go into buildings, strictly external. Tomorrow starts Pushball season. wait til you see photos of that action :D

Jim,
James is already out on his own, so to speak, he's attending tech school right now, basically lives on his own and yes I'm really proud of him. Gabbie is a couple of years younger than he is, but they get along so well. They're all great kids, and yes I'm the lucky one!

Ned, that third picture has you with the hugest smile.:D I can tell you are really proud of your son. Just think, soon he will be moving out into the world on his own. Kinda makes me sentimental when I think of my girls moving out on their own.:(

hey cuz:thumb: trust me on this when those little girls grow up dad will melt,,,no matter how tough and rough he may look;) and then when they are gone you still try to make sure they are gettin into something they shouldnt:eek: but hey its al part of gettun older and they still seem to make us proud after there gone:thumb: