Table Saw. Band Saw. Router Table. *** ALL SOLD ***

Doing some shop cleaning & realize that I don't need this stuff. All items are in suburban Philly & I'd rather not ship unless you make it worth my while. Here we go...

This is a circa 1998 Master Mechanic 10" bench top table saw. Still works as good as the day I bought it. $30 takes it. Don't want it as a table saw? Make a sanding station out of it or something. Just get it out of my sight.

2007 05 28 010.jpg

9" Delta band saw. Also bought in 1998. Runs well but would run even better with a new blade. I've read a few articles about tuning this thing to make it a sweet band saw. I don't feel like doing it so I'll let you. $40.

2007 05 28 009.jpg

This is the cream of the crop. A Bench Dog ProTop Benchtop Router Table. I bought this last August but it sat unused while my shop was being built. In the meantime, I was able to snag a Normie special from Jim Becker. So, I don't need this anymore. It's brand new except I did use it once to test it out.

You'll pay $206.98 shipped from Amazon right now:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00002242E/102-9929835-9633769

I'll take $165.

2007 05 28 011.jpg

Last edited:
I like your attitude, Rob. "Just get it out of my sight!"

You're the type of person I want to stop at when I'm visiting garage sales. Not the "Oh I paid $the_sun for this, so I need to charge $the_moon."

Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near, so I'll resist the temptation of that router table. I'm it'll disappear fast.

I have a firm commitment on the band saw and a semi-firm commitment on the table saw.

If either of those fall through, I'll let you know.

The router table is still available.