Delta 36-717 Hybrid Saw, 30" Bies fence **SOLD**

Greg Jones

I am relocating from Columbus, OH to Berea, Kentucky and I am wanting to sell my table saw rather than ship it. I've added several accessories and I believe this is a great price on a very nice hybrid saw. The saw has been well maintained with the top protected with T9 and Renaissance wax and the cabinet and table have been waxed with Renaissance wax. I have all the manuals, the table legs, factory blade guard, etc. I also have a Shark Guard with 3 splitters and anti-kickback paws that I would throw in for an additional $75. I can take PayPal and can deliver on a ramped trailer within reasonable distance of Columbus or perhaps further if the buyer wants to share in my gas costs.

Delta 36-717 Left-tilt Saw with 30-Inch Biesemeyer Fence $1,099 (shipping additional $149) at Amazon

Delta 50-302 Outfeed Table $169.00 at Amazon

Woodcraft Mobile Base $60.00 at Woodcraft

Forrest WWII Thin Kerf Blade $105 at Amazon

(3) Leecraft Zero Clearance Inserts $54 total at Amazon
(One cut for full kerf blade, one cut for thin kerf blade, one blank)

Wixey Digital Fence Readout $150 at Wixey

In-line Industries PALS alignment system $20 from In-Line

Total cost of the above package if purchased new today would be $1,657.00 plus shipping. I am asking $800 with the factory guard or I will add the Shark Guard for an additional $75.

FS01.jpg

FS02.jpg

Last edited:
Greg... Welcome!

Very nice looking saw setup...someone is going to get a nice one! I wish you were closer to Seattle! :doh:

:rofl:

Post some more about your shop, yourself and what's in store for the future saw. We also really like pics!

Another Greg

Wow, that is a great deal...............I guess shipping to Tokyo would be a bit steep.......... wait a minute, where would I put it.......... :huh:

Well, someone is in for a good deal, best of luck with the move!

Oh yeah, welcome to the family

Thanks guys-I appreciate the warm words. Stuart, I've seen pictures of your shop and I believe you have more room than I do! I currently share a 2-car garage with a truck and 3 motorcycles. It's a bit tight to say the least! The workbench and finishing table are in the basement so my current setup is inconvenient to say the least.

S01.jpg

S02.jpg

S03.jpg

The wife and I have been talking about where we want to retire and I've decided to go part-time retirement now and hopefully do more woodworking. I've thought that I would like a bigger saw should I be spending more time in the shop, but I had not planned on doing anything right away. We just bought a new home and I am getting the entire walk-out basement, with 9 foot ceilings, for my shop.

BND.jpg

Amazon had the Jet 3 HP, 50" saw for a great price this weekend so I ordered one and am having it shipped to the new house. Now I get the bigger saw that I was wanting, I don't have to ship the Delta to the new house nor do I have to remove the extension table to get it in the new shop, and I'm passing on some of the savings of the new saw on with the sale of the Delta. It is a very nice saw and will make someone very happy.