Comments and suggestions are welcome. Thanks for looking!
This is an entertainment center I am currently designing; it is still a work-in-progress (a WIP). Still playing around with the following:
1. Crown molding. As you can see, I have used three different styles, to see which one works best.
2. Will use MDF core alder ply for the main box construction, and hard wood knotty alder for the solid wood - doors, etc.
3. The client will use this system primarily to store the TV, and all the audio and video components.
4. The system is designed to go into a corner near a HUGE, double sliding door system.
5. The side cabinets will hold knick knacks on the shelves, and will provide cd/DVD storage in the compartments with the doors.
6. The top cabinet will hold some more audio and video stuff.
I apreciate your comments and suggestions. Thank-you all!