Hello & greetings to all

Hi Darren, :wave:
Thought this photo of my best friend, Goldie, and Tucker, sadly gone, would add light to this already clouded disscussion.
Goldie and Tucker.jpgtucker and Goldie.jpg

Attachments

• Goldie.jpg
    Goldie.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 6
Shaz,

No apology needed. No offense taken at all. :) (see my previous post a few back if you missed it.)

However, I will use this as an opportunity to post another picture of my canine companions at one of their finest moments. :D

Best Regards,

Darrin
Cool! Off-road dogs that aren't just parked in the garage and driven to the grocery store on weekends. Oh wait...I'm mixing up dogs and vehicles. :p Those look like a couple of happy doggers there, Darrin. LOML would have a heart attack if our dogs showed up at the door looking like that. (I'm still training her...she's a city girl.) :rofl:

Cool! Off-road dogs that aren't just parked in the garage and driven to the grocery store on weekends. Oh wait...I'm mixing up dogs and vehicles. :p Those look like a couple of happy doggers there, Darrin. LOML would have a heart attack if our dogs showed up at the door looking like that. (I'm still training her...she's a city girl.) :rofl:

Vaughn,

Thought I was going to have to pressure wash them that day!;)

Now that they're older and more mature and have graduated from school they would never do that again. :laugh2: Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Darrin