Idiots

Believe it steve... shoulda seen the idiot I had to deal with last night who robbed a guy then got smacked in the head with a baseball bat by his girlfriend who didn't think it was right that he robbed idiot #1:doh: It was a bit difficult figuring out who was the bigger idiot, Him, her or the idiot who was trying to buy dope. Just made it easy and took them all to jail, him for robbery, her for maiming and idiot #1 for attempting to posses drugs! Job security is a wonderful thing:D :D :D

Mike

Funny stuff. I'd seen the flying grandma one before, but the others look like they hurt worse.

Interesting coicidence...after the video played, one of the random choices YouTube offered my was The Phoenix Part II Wobble, then after a few seconds, it offered The Phoenix Part I. Both of those videos are from some guy named StuIn Tokyo. I think the search function is looking for words close to "stupid", and Mr. Ablett's name came up...twice. :rofl:

Funny stuff. I'd seen the flying grandma one before, but the others look like they hurt worse.

Interesting coicidence...after the video played, one of the random choices YouTube offered my was The Phoenix Part II Wobble, then after a few seconds, it offered The Phoenix Part I. Both of those videos are from some guy named StuIn Tokyo. I think the search function is looking for words close to "stupid", and Mr. Ablett's name came up...twice. :rofl:

It is actually "StuInTokyo" as YouTube has a problem with spaces in user names :dunno:

Hey, I've been called worse, and like I say, call me anything you like, but don't call me late for dinner!! :wave: :D