Double edged email from my supervisor

Ned Bulken

Well my 'target' city just got changed from Utica to Sillycuse. Upside is, shorter commute, more opportunity for photos. Evidently I'm doing something right, because I'm now authorized for 'all daylight hours' including weekends and OT is approved.

All of the above are good things, since I have the opportunity to make significantly more $ in any given month. HOWever, at what cost to home life and (a truly distant second place) shop build up time.

I mentioned this to Lori and she said 'go make money'. SO... I think I will do just that. Next week I'm going to hit the bricks Hard for 4 days, have a long trip the following weekend, and then take delivery of the majority of the lumber for the shop on that following Monday. (I'm getting the PT and decking delivered tomorrow)

Going to be a busy summer, wish me luck!:rofl:

A wise man once told me "If you can make money, make money. They'll be plenty of time to spend it later." Congrats and enjoy.

Thanks guys,
going to be a fun juggling act, but well worth it in the long run. I'm so glad to be back in an environment where I'm rewarded for my efforts.
Now if I do well, I get credit, if I don't do well, I get the blame I'm due and nothing more (vs trucking where someone else's mistake could and I suppose did cost me my job)

On the plus side, a lot of the 'when I Can afford it' upgrades to the shop will be easier to stomach now, and much sooner than I'd been budgeting for. you know, little things like real Electric service (vs roughing it w/ extension cords til the budget allowed) , AC, Insulation,Heat that sort of stuff ...:rofl: