Finished with chests now onto the headboard
These are the chests that I posted some about last week. I shot em with 2 coats of sanding sealer, rubbed that out with steel wool and 320 paper, and shot em again with gloss precat lacquer, rubbed em out with 0000 steel wool and shot em twice more with precat. Here is the results. I hope my daughter and her husband will like what they are getting. I gotta deliver em to Ft. Worth later on this month.
Now I've gotta decide on what to do for a headboard and get crackin on that, still got to do that and a 50" wide book case to get done before June 20th.
I think I might be able to get it done now tho since schools out.
Last edited by Jim Hager; 06-03-2007 at 10:34 PM.
Reason: addin pics
I once heard that cats and women will do darn well what they please and that men and dogs would do well to accept it and just go on.